Experience community and build lasting relationships when you take part in support groups at House of Hope.
What’s a Support Group?
A support group is a safe place for women to gather, share their experiences, and encourage each other. Enjoy a comfortable environment where you can be yourself and connect with new friends. All women over age 18 are invited.
How Do I Attend?
Join at any time because our meetings are drop-in groups. No registration is needed.
Groups at House of Hope
Take part in a discussion that suits your interests. House of Hope offers:
- Coloring & Conversations — Talk about your faith, feelings, and family with other women while you color together. Inspirational adult coloring pages and art supplies are provided. Feel free to bring your lunch and eat during group. Held Mondays 12 to 1 pm.
- Come As You Are – Helping women forge authentic, purposeful, meaningful relationships with God, self, and others! Held each Friday from 1 pm to 3 pm.
- Grief Support Group — Find support and healing in a safe place with caring people. Held the last Monday of each month from 6:30 to 8:30 pm.
Start a Support Group
If you’re interested in leading a community group at House of Hope, your group must:
- Offer a safe and welcoming environment
- Agree with our mission and statement of faith
- Respect our general guidelines, such as our no alcohol or tobacco policy
- Inform participants of our services and give them the opportunity to sign up for more information
- Give out House of Hope materials when relevant to the group
Apply today to start a group or contact Courtney Misener, director of programs and engagement.