Grow within an authentic community. House of Hope offers a wide variety of class options to meet diverse interests and needs.
“At the start of the retreat, I was feeling pretty weighed down by life’s responsibilities. By the end, I felt lighter because I know it’s not all up to me.”
Upcoming classes include:
- Life On Purpose is a five week class that starts Sunday, Jan 13th and is held from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm. The cost is $35 for the class.
- What To Do On The Worst Day Of Your Life is a five week class that starts Wednesday, February 13th and is held from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm. The cost is $15 for the entire course.
- The Exchange: A Journey From Hurting to Hope is a nine week class that starts Wednesday, Feburary 27th and is held from 11:45 am – 1:00 pm. The cost is $25 for the entire course.
- Emotionally Healthy Woman is a five week course that starts Sunday, March 3rd and is held from 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm. The cost is $25 for the entire course.
- Boundaries (CORE CLASS) is a five week class that starts Sunday, April 28th and is held from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm. The cost of this class is $25.
The Ultimate Journey
Start a personal journey where you learn about yourself while growing closer to God. The program is made up of three phases you’ll take in order. Questions? Contact Mindy Jones, Ultimate Journey director.
Explore your past, address painful memories and negative self-talk, and let go of emotional baggage in a course led by two skilled facilitators. During Phase One of the Ultimate Journey series, you’ll connect with three other participants in an intimate and safe setting. The total cost of Phase One is $225 ($175 for the class, and $50 for materials ordered separately).
Learn to trust and draw strength from God. Phase Two is a 10-week course. The cost of the class is $100 with an additional fee of $50 for materials ordered separately.
Next session starts in March 2019.
In the third and final phase of the series, you’ll build tools to apply the power of your faith to your daily life. Experience the peace, joy, love, and freedom that comes from using Christ’s life for your inspiration. The cost of the class is $100 with an additional fee of $50 for materials ordered separately.
Next session kicks off in March 2019.
Help with Costs
Learn about available scholarship opportunities.
Questions? Contact Courtney Misener, director of programs and engagement.