House of Hope’s mission is to encourage, equip, and empower women to live fully through classes, community, housing, and therapy.
Who We Serve
There is no typical woman served by House of Hope. We serve every woman in every season of life.
We practice community. We cultivate a heart of inclusivity with no us and them. We reach out and invite in. We release Jesus to move through us beyond our preferences and comfort zones. We trust Jesus in each other, assuming the best of one another.
We practice authenticity. We give each other and ourselves permission to be in process. We accept and celebrate who God made us to be, and we let Him define our identity and value. Candid and direct is a way of life.
We practice surrendering to Jesus. We lay down our agenda and let God set the pace. We humbly listen for the heart of God in one another. We move boldly with the Spirit, take risks, and live with joyful expectancy.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the divinely inspired and the only infallible, inerrant and authoritative word of God (II Timothy 3:16, Romans 15:4, II Peter 1:20-21).
- We believe that there is one God, infinitely perfect and eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Romans 5:5, John 1:1-3, 14).
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory (John 10:30, II Corinthians 5:21, John 21:24-25, Acts 1:9, Mark 16:19, Luke 24:6-7, Revelation 19:11-16).
- We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful men (Titus 3:5, Romans 12:2, John 3:5-6).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (II Thessalonians 3:13, I Peter 1:2, Ephesians 3:14-20).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, no matter to which Bible-believing church they belong, ever seeking together to become more and more in every way like Christ who is the head of His body, the church. (Ephesians 3:1-15, 1 Corinthians 12:13, Galatians 3:28).
- We believe that salvation is entirely by grace, through one’s personal faith in the person and finished work of Jesus Christ upon the cross (Ephesians 2:8-9)
Support Our Mission
Support House of Hope with a tax-deductible donation today.